Whoo woo! I'm excited about tomorrow morning! It's going to be chilly, but they took the rain out of the forcast so that is good news! I'm going to pick up my registration as soon as Bentley gets up from his morning nap!! I can't wait!
Hi Nikki, I found your blog through Meghan Robertson's blog! Jason and I also have one; if you want to check us out - it's thereels.blogspot.com Bentley is so cute and I'm so excited to read about his great health report! The Lord is so faithful! ~ Mandy
2 comments:
good luck! i hope you win! (ha!)
:)
Hi Nikki,
I found your blog through Meghan Robertson's blog! Jason and I also have one; if you want to check us out - it's thereels.blogspot.com
Bentley is so cute and I'm so excited to read about his great health report! The Lord is so faithful!
~ Mandy
Post a Comment