Other exciting news Bentley has got his first chompers. Almost two weeks ago now, his first tooth popped through, now he has a second one popping through. It looks funny. I tried to get a good picture but it was hard! Here is the best I got. He's dirty because he just finished eating.
We are enjoying beautiful weather here. Yesterday, we sat out on the back porch doing a puzzle and Bentley playing in his super yard. We almost ate dinner out there but as the sun was setting the temperature was dropping fast. Today is blue sky and 60 degrees. It's going to be so cold during the 5k, it's at 9AM. At 9AM this morning in was 42 degrees out!!!
Here's Bentley in his play yard:
Well, I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!
Oh, in cooking news I baked my first rolls and bread with rice, potato, tapioca flours. They were a little different in texture but didn't taste too bad. Danny didn't mind the texture. They were really dense. So, I'm going to have to try again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment