He looks like both of you guys! I think he would tend to look more like danny in the eyes and you in the cheeks and mouth. Thats my opinion anyways!:) <3
I agree with Krista on both accounts. He looks like both of you-Danny in the eyes, you in the cheeks and mouth (in that picture anyway). He is so adorable(and I'm not the least bit predjudice in my opinion). Can't wait to hold him. I only hope he's not afraid of me:( So glad that you had a great birthday
7 comments:
He looks like both of you guys! I think he would tend to look more like danny in the eyes and you in the cheeks and mouth.
Thats my opinion anyways!:)
<3
I agree with Krista on both accounts. He looks like both of you-Danny in the eyes, you in the cheeks and mouth (in that picture anyway). He is so adorable(and I'm not the least bit predjudice in my opinion). Can't wait to hold him. I only hope he's not afraid of me:( So glad that you had a great birthday
Love you!
Mom R.
I totally agree with Krista too! He's soooo cute!!!
Well - I would say that it's close, but I think that he looks slightly more like his mommy. :)
Hey Nichole,
I've been reading your blog the past couple of weeks, Bentley is so cute! You should check out this blog:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
almost everything she makes is gluten-free!
A perfect combo!
yup. i agree. a great combo. :)
Post a Comment