The journey and joy of becoming a Proverbs 31 woman.
Upcoming Appointments:
Love the buttons! I'm not sure what Baby Mum Mum is but it sure looks like Marseille is enjoying it. As for Bentley, well, he looks like he's having a big time painting his letters. Love it & love you all.Mom
Funny Ann...I was about to type the exact same thing....Love the buttons!!! =)And of course love all the cute pictures! ;)
The buttons are soooooo cute!! They make my heart smile. :) What is baby mum mum???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the buttons! I'm not sure what Baby Mum Mum is but it sure looks like Marseille is enjoying it. As for Bentley, well, he looks like he's having a big time painting his letters. Love it & love you all.
Mom
Funny Ann...I was about to type the exact same thing....Love the buttons!!! =)
And of course love all the cute pictures! ;)
The buttons are soooooo cute!! They make my heart smile. :) What is baby mum mum???
Post a Comment