Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Friday, February 5, 2010

Posting Frenzy

Okay, it's 9:30pm and everyone is once again sick and asleep but me. So what do you do you play catch up. I'm going to try and catch up the past few months.
Sick... sick... sick some more and sick again. Okay, you're all caught up! Well, I guess I'll fill in the gaps!

November:
Amy (Danny's sister) came into town. We had a great long weekend with her!

Mini Care Group- cancelled due to lack of communication on all parts... I cried James -- salt in the wound! This is the delicious cake that everyone missed out on. It was a really involved cake too. I learned a lot from it! Too bad the trash saw more of the cake than we did :) I'm not bitter!

Learning time! Bentley did this while I baked...

this for care group:

Marseille 4 months old... so cute!

THANKSGIVING: Cooking, Go Carts, Fireworks, Food, and Fun all wrapped into one weekend!







December contained: our 4th wedding anniversary, a trip to Steve and Meghann's to celebrate Christmas, Bentley's therapy party, Danny's Christmas party, Christmas, Christmas dinner with Philip and Ashley, all laced with sickness.
Sweet feet:

Bentley wearing my beret!

Bentley and his therapist

Look Ashley is cooking!

Our Christmas dinner!

Oops... that's supposed to be a cement mixer!

She's already into chocolate!

Sick babies



So that was November and December. Let's see if I can get January together too!

No comments: