Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bentley's Birthday!


YAY! Today is Bentley's 2nd birthday! Time is going by way too fast. I just finished baking him a Wacky/ Depression Cake because it doesn't have any milk in it! I hope that he enjoys it. The frosting turned out okay. I don't have a knack for frosting... but I really don't care... so I probably won't do anything about it :)... I digress!

Anyway! What a big boy. He is such a help around the house. He knows where the garbage is, where the dirty clothes go.... and how to slather his sister in Vaseline when I'm not looking :) (We had a fun morning! wink**wink**) He is starting to talk more and copy a lot of our words. It's neat to watch him put things together. For instance, when he connects a word with an object, like fire truck. He knows the word and is excited one he hears or sees one.

He's so busy and quick. Yesterday, he pressed the alphabet button on his Leapfrog fridge toy and ran around in circles in the kitchen. It seems like he is everywhere all at once and sure to be into something.

It's funny the way his mind processes things. I have a willow angel that sits on the table by our front door, but Bentley doesn't like it there. He always puts it on the bookcase in the spare bedroom by the other willow angel. It's like he doesn't want them to be lonely.

He also goes around telling us what belongs to whom. All day long, "Mommy's, Daddy's, Baby's," he's just started adding Bentley's. It's really cute. Last night as I folded clothes, he told me who's clothes I was folding and he got them right! Clever boy!

Well, I could go on and on but I really need to get going! Hopefully, I can get on again today and update about Marseille! She is now 6 months old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENTLEY!!!! We love you sweet boy and are so grateful to God for blessing us with you :) Love, Daddy, Mommy, and Marseille!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday birthday boy! You are so loved!!! We love your hugs and your smile and your busyness and playfulness. The way you continually wander around and stay SO busy......
your sweet little spirit that is so kind and loving. Oh my,I could go on and on but hopefully you get the picture.

Love to all,

Grandappy & Sitti(aka Grandma)

Kelli said...

Did he enjoy his cake? We love you Bentley. Love the angel story! He is so cute and smart!
Kelli