Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Name: Marseille Thi Roberts :)
Born: Thursday, July 23, 2009
Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz (only one ounce bigger than Bentley!)
Length: 20.5 inches

She got the black hair we were hoping for!


Our little glow worm has jaundice so she had to have some "tanning" treatment!


Birth story to come... when my bum isn't so sore!

8 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, Marseille! Congrats also to your Mommy and Daddy! :)

Ashley Walter said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Amy Williams said...

She is so beautiful!!! Yay!! Thank God for such a healthy baby.

Susan Sene said...

Congrats! So glad she's here safely and will pray for quick recovery for you! I can't wait to meet her! She and Ladybug will be such good buddies! :)

Meghann Roberts said...

Awww...she's BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see her and hold her! I hope you are doing well and recover fast! I called you Thursday, but guess you were pretty busy ;)!! Love you guys! Talk to you soon!

Molly Flanagan said...

GORGEOUS! congrats guys! :-)

Mandy Reel said...

Oh, Nikki, She's beautiful! Congratulations! I'll be praying you recover quickly!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see her again!:)I understand about the sore bum...:(
Love ya,
Kelli