Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. So, Bentley and I got dressed up and headed for some free breakfast at Chick-fil-a. I couldn't believe how much Bentley liked getting dressed up -- well paper taped to him! He laughed and laughed as I put on my spots, ears and silly nose, but laughed even more when I put them on him! Bentley enjoyed drinking from a juice box. I think that he liked that the best. There was only one other family dressed up. It was kind of sad. As we were leaving we bumped into some friends from our church!
Here we are getting ready to go in:
Bentley and his juice box:
Danny went on call on Friday, so I decided to go back to Chick-fil-a for a late lunch/dinner and since I had no idea when he would be home and didn't feel like cooking (if I could get a free meal); we got dressed up again. Surprisingly, Bentley was very excited about it. This time we got full meals for free, so I got to bring some home! There was a "baby cow" at this Chick-fil-a, and Bentley eyed her the whole time and kept saying, "mooo, mooo." Well, after we finished eating I brought him to see her and he was fine until she reached out to touch him. He screamed, it was so funny. He quickly told her "bye, bye." But, he went up to her again and once she when to touch him he started to cry. So, I didn't get to get his picture with her. Next time!
My cute cow:
The boy knows french fries!
His concerned look at the cow:
The end of Cow Appreciation Day:
After we went to Chick-fil-a the second time, I brought him to Petland. I let him walk around which is a big deal for him. He went from the bunnies, to the puppies, to the birds. He loved being able to see what he wanted to. It was very fun to watch. When we got home it was nice out, so we did bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Then when Danny got home, he took Bentley on the go-cart. Bentley LOVES the go-cart. To top it all off, he ended the day with some Corn Pops. A very big treat for him! He is such a sweet boy and I'm enjoying these last days of him being my only baby!
Having fun with my boy:
How Bentley does sidewalk chalk... walk around with it!
Sidewalk chalk and a busy boy:
Danny and Bentley enjoying the ride!
Enjoying his dessert of Corn Pops:
6 comments:
I am so glad you dressed up too!!! My kids were all hiding. They could not believe I dressed up!
What fun pictures! I'm thinking it'll be a little less embarrassing for me to dress up next year when I have a kid to take with me. :)
The pictures are great. I love hearing how Bentley liked dressing up but didn't necessarily like the cow. If you all would have headed west you could have chick-fil-a'ed it with cousins twice (they went 2 times too, lunch & dinner). Well, I love all those little calves in the family. They are adorable! Glad you are enjoying your Bentley time before Marseille arrives.
Love you,
Mom
Soooo cute!!! I love all your updates! Wish we could have been at the same Chick-fil-a!! =)
Did you happen to get my email a couple of weeks ago? I know you've been busy, I just wanted to make sure you got it!
I have an idea about how to get stuff to you...I'll call you the beginning of the week! Love you!
What in the world are you doing to my grandson? He will be scared for life.
Love Dad
I love that boy!
Post a Comment