-We recently extended our garden - it's now 8'x8'! We are waiting until May to plant.
-Started seedlings indoors - a little late I know, but I am glad to announce that all of them have sprouted :)
-Celebrated Danny's 27th birthday - yay!
This is the painting that I did for him -- I am pretty rusty!
-I had a good pregnancy check-up - Marseille is quite an active wiggly baby!
-Had a great Easter weekend!
-We are re-decorating our bedroom - basically moving furniture around and making it more romantic!
-Bentley had a wonderful opthamology appointment - he is now in the realm of normal vision and his nerves and veins are pristine (the Dr's word!). Now we are on yearly appointments!
We have had a relaxing busy month! What a change from last month!
4 comments:
That is a busy month! So grateful that Bentley's eye appt. was such a wonderful report. Not only is his sight,what was it - pristeen, those dark eyes are beautiful!
Love you!
Mom
I love the picture and you garden is inspiring!
Hi Nikki, I received your blog address to keep up with Bently and his health in order to pray for him and you and Danny. I have enjoyed keeping up with your family and find you amazing with all that you do. Your faith and strength in the Lord have been very inspiring to me. God has definitely matured you to be a beautiful Godly woman. I love seeing Bentley's pictures. He's getting so big!
Love you, Cindy
Yay! You're redecorating your bedroom to make it more romantic!! Make sure you enter our contest on The Romantic Vineyard. The deadline for entry in the 30th of April! All you need is a before and after picture! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment