Along with the bacon wrapped filet mignon, I steamed some broccoli and potatoes for roasted garlic mashed potatoes. (We were just handed down this really cool steamer on Sunday and I've already used it twice this week! Yay for useful kitchen appliances!) Everything finished at about the same time, which is always nice. We sat down to a yummy meal that we both prepared!
The food..
The chef and critic: (He thought it was a little dry --it was cooked all the way through--the way I enjoy it! I thought it was really good!)

After dinner, we headed to Old Time Pottery and rummaged around -- we always enjoy that. Bentley loved it. He would say dog or ball and sure enough there would be one. It was very cute.
Here's the little guy at dinner... very greasy and dirty from his favorite dinner: Asparagus, Basil, Chicken, Potato Salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment