Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday, Danny!



Today is Danny's 27th birthday. I really wanted to do something special for him. So, I surprised him with 27 different things. From special coupons, to encouragement, a love letter, and a cd with songs that hold special memories for us. For each of these type of ideas I tried to come up with seven things, because he was born on the seventh. Example: He loves candy, so I bought seven different kinds of candy. I have also been working on a painting for him and Bentley and I did a surprise photo shoot with Kelli Naisang! One of the 27 things was a post on my blog!

Happy Birthday, Danny!
Yay! I'm so excited to be able to share another birthday with you. We have lots of memories already! The first birthday that we spent together, we went out for pizza and ice cream. I dripped my ice cream everywhere -- sadly not much has changed! I hope that this birthday brings many fond memories too!

Sweet husband, you are my greatest earthly treasure. I love being your wife and helpmate in life. You make my job very easy! Thank you for the way that you love and serve Bentley, me and soon Marseille. You are growing so much in your leadership and love for us.

I pray that this year will be very fruitful for you and that you will be able to look back at your next birthday and be amazed how God has changed you and used you for His glory.

Enjoy your special day, my love!
Love, Nikki : )







A word and dance from your son:
daDAA, daDAA!
Love, Bentley

Here is some of the pictures from our photo shoot!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Danny!

Ashley said...

The pictures are great from the photo shoot!

You are such a sweet and beautiful person. I'm sure that Danny will enjoy his birthday.

Courtney Martineau said...

Wow I love those pictures! Who took them?

Nikki said...

Kelli Naisang! She does a great job!