Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Friday, April 3, 2009

RETRACTION!!!



My little helper is helping my heart! Two hours of coupon organizing... two mintues of total destruction!!! Thankfully, by God's grace I wasn't even tempted to be angry! I left them on the couch; along with his clothes that I have already folded twice! You'd think I'd learn!

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh my! It's good that you didn't even get angry....it IS best to just laugh when those things happen . . . of course that's easy for me to say! Glad to hear that ya'll are doing well. Looks like Bentley had a fun birthday!

Love to you all,
Betty

Betty said...

Sorry about the Mama said...that's what I use on Meghann's blog and I didn't realize that's how it would show up elsewhere!

Betty

Ann said...

Uh oh. He must have woke up from his nap ready to go.I know he likes to unfold clothes but he must
of thought he was helping with the
coupons. I bet he had a big smile for you too!

Love,
Mom

Amy Williams said...

Look at that little face. Like "what? I wasn't supposed to do that?" soooo cute!

Meghann Roberts said...

That IS God's grace that you didn't get angry! Helpful that he's so cute, too, huh?!?! Love you!