If you enter our house on a given day, you will hear music at some point in your stay. It is usually on in every room, sometimes at the same time! We love it! Here is a little snippet of how much Bentley and Marseille enjoy it... and food!
Marseille enjoys singing and dancing... just not obeying ;)
4 comments:
Absolutely the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!! Love it and love all of you!
I love these! I can't believe how big they are getting :) I definitely miss eating my breakfast with Bentley at the kitchen table :) It's hard to believe a year ago today I arrived at your home- thanks again for the blessing that you and Danny were to me and Brendan. Miss you all and hope we can come for a visit sometime soon!
to cute! tell them that mrs. christmas loves them and misses them big much!
We love watching these videos! Post more, please!! =)
Post a Comment