I asked him to make a silly face and this is what I got!
Both falls happened in their room involving the little table and chairs set. During play time, Marseille started screaming and there wasn't any bump at the time, but she woke up with a black eye. So, I don't know what she did.
Bentley, on the other hand, was supposed to be napping when I heard his scream. I walked in the room to find blood on his face, hands, and shirt. He told me that he was reaching across the table and a chair for his Monster Truck Mater while standing on his bed. I'm not sure how he slipped, but he sure did slip!! He bit his lip (it ended up all swollen), busted the existing scar on his forehead, and scraped up one side of his nose. He looked pretty banged up!
Thankfully, both of them were okay, and they are pretty much all healed!
No comments:
Post a Comment