is what I have been up to. The weather has been unseasonable warm and so the kids and I are taking advantage of the sunshine!
Last weekend was a big weekend for us. We had band practice and dinner club. It is quickly becoming my favorite week in the month! I love having the band in our home, and I love hanging out with friends. It's busy, but I love it.
Other than that, I have been cleaning the house consistently, spending time reading and praying consistently, working out... almost consistently. Growth... imagine that! This season has been pretty low key. Woo hoo!
I just finished some wedding invitations for a dear family friend and I'm doing all the alterations for the wedding party. FuN! And with all the babies being born I've been/will be working on baby stuff.
What's even more exciting is I going to be apart of a craft fair!! I can't believe it, so I will be busy making stuff for that too :) I'll seriously keep you posted, because I want you to come if you can!
Anyway... I'll be posting a more "serious" post sometime this weekend. God has been stirring a lot in my heart and I want to document it legibly!
Here are some pictures of my new do and the kiddles :)
Sunshine + no pants = boo boo

I asked her to put the mustache on, she ate it!
Creepy... i'm sending it away as fast as I can!
I asked to take her picture and she said no and ran away...
We'll, that's all folks!


3 comments:
I love your new haircut - And yes, it is very you! :)
Love the new haircut! It looks great. Miss you guys!
We love all the sweet pictures! Poor Marseille!=(
Post a Comment