My how time flies! Happy 5th Anniversary, Danny! I love you so much :)
Danny has the day off today and we are going to look for snow, if the current weather allows! We have a fabulous family watching the kids for us for the day and night :)
I hope you had an amazing Anniversary! I love you both sooo much! Merry Christmas - we're sending you the best we have - your parents! We'll miss them dearly, but know what a blessing it will be to have them close.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Happy Anniversary Nikki and Danny! time does fly! you two look so cute and now look at your adorable babies!! - Julie
I hope you had an amazing Anniversary! I love you both sooo much! Merry Christmas - we're sending you the best we have - your parents! We'll miss them dearly, but know what a blessing it will be to have them close.
Debi
That's why I couldn't get in touch with you! =) I hope you had a fabulous time! Can't wait to TALK to you!!
Love all the pictures! So thankful you guys got to have time together. =)
Post a Comment