I wanted to look over our calendar from this year to make sure that I had memories that actually happened this year! I was astonished when I read all the things that we have done this year. It will be another post, because I want to look back and remember all that God's grace allowed us to accomplish: medically, financially, and physically. Here is a peek at Danny's Advent Calendar, it hangs above his clothes in our closet. It's just one long red ribbon with scrolls tied to it. I hope he likes it :)
This year we have also begun a scripture Advent for the kids and to do an Advent wreath. It has made the season more meaningful and it has just begun!
4 comments:
I love it - I put Tom's advent calendar in his closet too! How funny we thought alike. EnJOY! :-)
Love your Advent calendar - very creative!
You are amazing - and inspiring! I love you! What a blessing you are to your man! =)
What an awesome and creative idea! Hmm, I need to think of something to do for my hubbie! =)
Post a Comment