Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Monday, August 16, 2010

Trip to the Post Office

Today, we had to run to the post office to mail an order of dresses and a package to Amy. After getting everything in their boxes and during our wait for the postal worker, Bentley was VERY busy... getting into all the greeting cards and sale items. While waiting there were people coming in and out dropping letters into the mail drop box.
Bentley noticed them and asked, "What's that?"
Me: A mail drop box. People put their mail in it.
Bentley twirling as he spoke, "Humm. That's funny!"

What a silly boy! It was pretty funny in person because you could see that he thought he was being pretty clever :)

1 comment:

Ann Minard said...

I love him. It's so nice to be able to capture those sweet moments on a blog. I wish I had one when my children were young.