Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sky Top and the Zoo

Last Thursday Danny's mom came into town. It has been a big help! Bentley is loving the extra attention :) On Saturday, we went to Sky Top to pick apples. We had a great time. The weather was perfect. Then on Labor Day we went to the zoo. Bentley has not been to the zoo since he was about 6 months so it was a new experience for him! He loved it and will definitely be bring him back :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the past week.

Marseille at 6 weeks.


Bentley loves balloons much to his father's dismay.


Pickin' apples!


Our family :)


Three Roberts generations looking at these elephants - this one has a story!


Bentley and the Vietnamese Potbellied Pig


I will be doing a more indepth post soon :) with slide shows because there are a lot more pictures to share... and some with stories :)

5 comments:

Susan Sene said...

What's wrong with balloons? I think they're very manly. Plus, it's blue. :)

Love the picture of Marseille smiling - so sweet!

KB said...

Love the family pic! It's so fun seeing four of you now. :)

Wow! Danny really looks like his Mom. I love the three generations pic. How fun!

Meghann Roberts said...

Love your updates! I hope we get to see you guys soon! Steve can't stand balloons either. I let the girls get them at the store and then we pop them when we get home! =)

Nikki said...

Megahann it must run in the family. Can't wait to see updates from your mom's visit :)

Ann said...

Ummm, the balloon thing isn't from me - I like ballons!

Love you all,

Mom R.