I love the cloudy rainy days and I'm so glad that we had them, but I love that the sun is shining! The rain brought some pesky visitors. Ants... and not just any ants... fire ants (we have tons of them all over the yard). Thankfully, Danny and Bentley haven't be bitten, but I have at least two bites. I get swollen, itchy sores that ooze. Gross, I know. That is why I am glad that the sun is drying out their little homes so I can hopefully have my home to myself again! Because they have made their way on to the carpeted areas, we took a little trip to Lowe's to buy some pesticide for outside and inside the house. So ants be gone!
Updates
Upcoming Appointments:
November - GI and Nephrology - B & M
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I'm so glad the sun is shining!
I love the cloudy rainy days and I'm so glad that we had them, but I love that the sun is shining! The rain brought some pesky visitors. Ants... and not just any ants... fire ants (we have tons of them all over the yard). Thankfully, Danny and Bentley haven't be bitten, but I have at least two bites. I get swollen, itchy sores that ooze. Gross, I know. That is why I am glad that the sun is drying out their little homes so I can hopefully have my home to myself again! Because they have made their way on to the carpeted areas, we took a little trip to Lowe's to buy some pesticide for outside and inside the house. So ants be gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment