Friends!
I have been wanting to start a dinner club for years (5 years to be exact)! We are finally in a season of life that we are able to actually pull that off! YAY! Yesterday, kicked off our first (of hopefully many years of) dinner club. It was a NYC Pizzeria. Here is a peek into our fun night! We ate, played a couple games, watched Brian Regan, and planned our next two dinners. Woo-whoo! I hope you guys had as much fun as we did! We are so grateful for your friendship McCarnans and Pruitts and are excited to grow together!
My homemade pizzas - cheese/ pepperoni/ sausage, peppers, onions/mushrooms
The "table-scape" had metrocards for place cards, pictures I printed as postcards, a guest check for the menu and facts about NYC around the napkins with the silverware! Can you tell I LOVE details???
Ashley's cheesecake
YUM!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!
How fun!!! What a great idea!
We had a blast! I'm actually looking up ideas for next month right now. :) Thanks Nikki for hosting.
It's 10:30 (pm) and now I'm hungry for NY Pizzeria food! Looks great & I love that you are into the details- I'll call for ideas. :) Glad you had such a great time.
Mom R.
Post a Comment