Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Exciting news :)

Bentley and Marseille's check up went well yesterday. Bentley's blood pressure was just above normal and Marseille's was normal! Thanking God for medicine and the grace to remember to give it to them twice a day :) The doctor was pleased and doesn't want to see them again until January. Can you BELIEVE it!!! No appointments until the new year!! I'm am SO excited.

My shoulder is getting better and stronger. Though I have developed a twitch that brings my head and shoulder together at the same time. Now, all I need is for my eye to twitch and I'll thoroughly look crazy :) The physical therapist said that the tension causing the twitching should go away once my shoulder is back to normal. I hope so!

As far as our sicknesses go, we are all pretty much better! We'll all be entering back into society this week :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

So grateful and glad that their blood pressure is normal/close to normal and that everyone is feeling better!!! Enjoy the fall colors this weekend. Oh, and your description of your neck & head twitch made me think of "Clousso's" chief inspector in the Pink Panther movies. :)

Love you,

Mom

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Wonderful, Wonderful news for all of you! Praise God! :)