Hey there everyone! It's been a little while and I want to give everyone the news before too much time has passed. Recently Marseille had an ultrasound to check her kidneys to makes sure that she doesn't have PKD. Well, the ultrasound actually confirmed that she does have PKD.
As of right now, her kidneys are slightly enlarged, they do have cysts. Her liver is okay, but it's not a smooth as they like to see. Also, her bile duct is enlarge and there is fluid in her stomach. When they took her blood pressure it was a little high. Her blood work came back stable, so she will not see the doctors until July, when Bentley goes back.
God's grace is all over us right now. We are doing well. We really are! We know that God is in control and we are taking it one day at a time because God's grace is sufficent for today :)I will have a post soon all about that, but I really haven't had any time to post. I've been sewing up a storm! Bridesmaids dresses, alterations, and presents! There will be more to come!!
2 comments:
We love you guys and are praying for healing for both Bentley and Marseille! God's grace is very evident in your lives right now and you are such an encouragement to many!
I'm sorry to hear about Marseille. I will be praying for her now as well as Bentley!
Post a Comment