Well, my little pumpkin head is growing up far too fast. She is such a joy. The differences between her and Bentley are so funny! We love how loud she can get. The girl is a talker. Most people can get her to talk and smile at them.
She LOVES attention. When she realizes that no one is paying attention to her, she starts squealing until you walk over to her. As soon as she sees you she lights up.
I'm so glad that she loves to be kissed and hugged. She is so cute that you really can't help but love on her. As soon as we kiss her, she starts smiling. Especially when Danny gets on one side and I get on the other and kiss her cheeks. She loves it, and gets so excited. She's a girl after my own heart!
Last week, I went to a breastfeeding class and she had gained 1/2lb in one week. She didn't nurse very well at the class because there was too distracting for her. Maybe next time! She was just under 14lbs a week and a half ago. She has grown four inches since birth. Yesterday, Danny said, "She doesn't look like a little baby anymore!" It's true. She is growing way too fast.
She has been rolling over in her bassinet, so it's time to switch her out of it. Another area of growth! I haven't actually seen her roll over yet! When she has tummy time she is usually looking around not showing any signs of desiring to roll over. It will be interesting to see when she starts crawling because Bentley started at 5 months!
Bentley holds her attention. Watching him makes her so happy. She smiles and coos at him. It's very cute and makes my heart happy. He loves to hold her and kiss her and she loves that! Hopefully, they will be pals!
Lately, she has been sleeping through the night. I know as I right that it will change tonight! I put her down around 8pm and she sleeps until 6-6:30am. I can't complain. I haven't lost much sleep with her! I think that is God having mercy on me since I have to chase after Bentley.
I cannot believe that she will be 5 months old on the 23rd! Marseille is such a sweet baby, in some ways I wish I could keep her from growing so quickly, but I am excited to see what she will be like. She definitely has an attitude!
3 comments:
I can't wait to hold her!!! We seriously are counting down the days 'til we get to hang out with you guys! Thanks for the update on Bentley and you guys, too. It is so evident that you guys are living in the grace of our Maker. Love you!
Wow she sleeps great! Rilynn has just now started to sleep from 10:30 till about 5:30. But that last feeding, she's not normally very awake so she'll probably skip that one soon.
She is such a cutie and feisty too! I like feisty!=) Wow!!!!!! She is sleeping good.
Kelli
Post a Comment