Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Someone is re-living their childhood!

I came across this picture when I was looking at baby pictures of Danny:


Kinda reminds me of a couple weeks ago!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Oh my, that is so cute. :) Bentley is growing up so (crazy) fast!

Susan Sene said...

that is so funny that you have such a similar picture! very cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Amazing the similarities!

Debi Walter said...

Aw, I remember Danny when he was that age - I love watching him love on his boy!

Debi Walter said...

Oh - thank you so much for picking up our warming drawer for us! We got it yesterday in perfect condition! Yea!!!

Unknown said...

OH. My. goodness. I spelt your name wrong 2 posts ago when I commented about the French! :( Becca was pretty much freaking out. LOL
miss ya!
<3 K

Meghann Roberts said...

We just got a mower and wagon...the girls had their first ride on Sunday and LOVED it! I'm pretty sure their Daddy enjoyed it, too! ;)