Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bentley is walking! YAY!

Bentley began walking steadily about two weeks ago. It couldn't have come at a better time. Now that he can walk, I don't have to pick him up very much! He likes to walk quickly and keep his arms close to his body (which I think is funny). I was amazed, when I caught him walking and drinking at the same time. He's got talent!

Here is a video from last Sunday:

5 comments:

Naisang said...

What a cutie!!!!! We just love this boy! :)

Meghann Roberts said...

So adorable! He'll be a good little helper in a couple of months!

Unknown said...

that is so cute!!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

That's great! I love how determined he was just clenching his little fist!
I am so happy for your family, God is so good!
Ann