Today, we found out that we are having a little girl! We are both so excited. The technician was having a bit of a hard time, at first, seeing things because the baby was so wiggly. The doctor was very pleased with our ultrasound and said that we have a very healthy baby girl. She is 11 oz! Her heart and kidneys look great. I'm scheduled back for another ultrsound in 8 weeks to check the progress of the kidneys (just because of what Bentley is going through). They even checked my kidneys and found no cysts or irregularities, though I still have to go the ultrasound specifically for them.
Here is our girl!


We also had a fun time at Falls and Cleveland park. It has been such a beautiful day. Here are some pictures of Bentley on the swing.


So, that was our day!
6 comments:
Yay!!! I am so excited. She looks so big from the ultrasound!! I love those pictures of Bentley. Give him some extra love for me. I miss everyone sooooo much. Love you guys.
Amy
We are so excited about that little girl. I love the pictures of Bentley too. He looks like he's
having a big time swinging. Give him big kisses for me too. Love and hugs to all of you!
Love you all, Mom
It's a girl! So thankful the ultrasound looked great! I love the picture of Bentley in the swing. He looks so excited!
Kelli
Nikki, we are so happy that you are having a baby girl & that she is healthy!!!!!!! : ) God is so good! We have been praying for you all! Your little Bentley is so sweet on the swing! Congrats, we love you!
Erin : )
It was so good to actually talk with you last night! We are so excited for you guys! It'll be fun seeing Bentley as a big brother! Love you!
so exciting!!! congrats!! :)
Post a Comment