We took Bentley down to falls park and saw a lot of dogs and couples. It was so neat to see couples holding hands and cuddling. Every park bench and swing was occupied by a couple. I wish it were like that all the time. It was very sweet. The park was cold and windy, with trees and flowers blooming. Poor things will be dead soon, because our warm weather is leaving!
We ate our lunch and then walked to Starbucks. I got a Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino and it was soooo yummy! I made the mistake of giving Bentley a taste of my whipped cream. We had to leave because he had such a fit because I wouldn't give him anymore! It definitely made a memory. We drove around downtown for a bit then made our way home. Bentley took a much needed nap and we watched Kung Fu Panda.
For dinner we had steak, potatoes, and broccoli by candlelight. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures of our special day.
Bentley eating cheerios at the park...the boy loves his food.
Danny and Bentley making music. Bentley mostly wanted to suck on the flute.
Our table
Us, ready to dig in. We at our fancy dinner in our pjs!
3 comments:
Sounds like you all had a wonderful day and made some sweet memories.(I think all the Roberts had the same menu for dinner!) Love you all!!!
Mom
P.S. Bentley looked like he was enjoying his Cherrios.
sounds like lots of fun! i love that you ate the fancy dinner in pj's. that's so cute! :)
I love the flute picture. We enjoyed Bentley today! Thanks for the email too. I will check it out!
Post a Comment