Updates

Upcoming Appointments:

November - GI and Nephrology - B & M

Friday, January 2, 2009

Silly Bentley Stories...



Here are two little stories that I want to have written down somewhere...

While at my parents house over our Christmas vactation, Danny and I were lying down with Bentley and he began to play peek-a-boo. It's his favorite game right now. Well, he put his head down and we began to ask, "Where's Bentley?" He picked up his head and with a big smile he growled at us. It was hilarous. He loves to growl, but it was perfect timing and he knew it because he laughed too!

My second story happened this morning. Bentley woke up early so Danny brought him to me in our bed. I was still very sleepy (Bentley and I are sick right now) so I got him to fall back asleep in our bed. Well, his face has been covered in snot and drool the past couple of days, so I have been continually wiping is face. Which I did before he fell back asleep. When he woke up he found a clean tissue on our bed and began to wipe my nose with it. I couldn't believe that he figured out what it was for! I began laughing, but he was very serious about getting my nose clean!

I can't believe that in a month and two days our little boy is going to be a year old. Time has flown. He is such a blessing! He just cut three huge teeth on the top, so he looks funny! I can't believe he has five teeth. He's always finding things to put in his mouth that I have to fish out. Now it is becoming dangerous because he bites.... hard! What a boy!

4 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

That's hilarious about him wiping your nose with the tissue! He's way smart to not be 1 year yet! :)

Ashley said...

I like the background of your blog. Those stories are funny, especially when he wiped your nose. He is too cute.

Ann said...

Oh how I miss that little boy! And you two too. Please keep the stories coming. Mom

Ann said...

Help! We need a Bentley update!:)
Mom