Two weekends ago, Danny decided to take Bentley and me out for a picnic in the mountains. We had a wonderful time. The leaves were at their peak. We listened to oldies and christmas music the whole time with the windows cracked -- it was too cold to have them all the way down! The day was beautiful. It was clear and cool, perfect weather for hiking and a picnic. We went to Dupont State Park, Pisgah National Forest, Downtown Brevard and Biltmore Village. It was so much fun to just hang around and have no real agenda, just do. Bentley is such a great traveler. He didn't fuss at all until about 15 mins from home and we were out all day! I told Danny that evening that I love the mountains so much more than the beach. There is so much more to do and see. It even smells better, and I don't find sand everywhere!



No comments:
Post a Comment